Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Givin' you the best that I got cause Anita

03 Favors by Outasight
"Favors" feat. Outasight - Mr. Andrew comin' straight outta NY by way of Yonkers.  I like his stuff.  Check him out!



"Hot N' Nasty" feat. Eulorhythmics -->hardcore lyrics with twist of smooth soul. FEELIN IT!



"Star" feat. Little Brother --> Another great wonderful original Little Brother produced song but as I read on the source I pulled this from, 9th and them are still beefin' and it was even out on twitter (sigh)...dag gone it!...FEELIN IT!


Where's The Love by djparler
Really feelin' this mix by DJ Parler! Definitely using this for continued inspiration on my upcoming mixtape from DJ Lookup...FEELIN' IT!



"What's Not To Love" feat. Dwele -> Same ole, good ole, soulful Dwele. A lot fans and neo-soul fanatics are sayings they are getting tired of the same stuff he continues to put out but I say if it works for you and you are still making good music, keep doing whatcha doin...I've always liked the sound and my feeling aint change. His album will be at the end of June, W.W.W.



"Second Chances" feat. Little Brother, Bilal & Darien Brockington --> like this joint, another leak from the upcoming album and final album from LB...FEELIN' IT.



"Airplanes" feat. B.O.B. & Hayley Williams --> this debut album from Mr. Ray is looking pretty decent. Like the sounds he is coming up. Album is coming in the last week in April.



"She makes me feel Alright" feat. Freeway (Produced by JakeOne) --> from one of the illest underrated albums out right now...The Stimulus Package. I recommend this album as it is a breath of fresh to death hip hop at it's best.  CD has remained in heavy rotation ever since it came out in February.....go get that!..."yeeeeeah!"...FEELIN IT!



"Break Up Song" feat. Wale --> like the Stevie Sample speed-up on this one...FEELIN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment