Friday, April 23, 2010

F the Constution, Prove it Obama....

I wanted to also comment about the hoopla over what the Arizona legislation is doing as well...

Most of yall would care less if he produced his real birth certificate and shared with the public...oh wait, he did...and you still believe he is a lie...Yeah, I am laughing with you, Mr. President.

So yeah umm, Article II, Section, Clause 5 of the Constitution states the a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States. Let's use some common sense (which is not common) and think, if the Constitution, the foundation of all laws of the United States, is stating this is a requirement, wouldn't you (Arizona) think that proof must be shown...I am still bit confused by their push for legislation but eh, what do I know? I am no politician....

No comments:

Post a Comment