Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clap on!...the music


"Ashes and Samples" feat. Michael Millions --> Straight outta the 804 from Chesterfield VA MHS! Got make sure I represent for back home and give love. This is from my boy Mike Bass aka Michael Millions. From his mixtape, Ashes and Sample...if you like what you hear and see, go get that! This is just the beginning....chyeah!



"Grammy Melody" feat. Sunni Ali Ber --> this joint is pretty smooth...FEELIN IT!



"Options" feat. Sene --> Sene has had some good lil joints in the past year. This one aint too bad either...FEELIN IT!



I am joining the bandwagon on the opinion that Dom Kennedy's "From the Westside with Love" mixtape is fiya! Very good production. This song should be a familiar tune to you 9th wonder fans. It was used on the "Dust ya shouldas off" remix off "Black is Back" remix album of the Black album (my favorite of the many that were made). Both are samples off Norman Connors's "Butterfly"....get that mixtape!


Old school for the moment:

One of my favorite artists and favorite songs...my friends who know me, know that anytime Anita Baker is on, I am in a trance that I can not come out of...Auntie Anita is an essence of soul, love, the elegance of beauty in music.



"I want you" feat. Cee-lo --> Cee-lo is back and I'm FEELIN IT!!! Unfortunately this is only a radio rip so I will update once I get a hand on the actual leaked single.


Support good music and go get that B.O.B. out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment