Monday, January 25, 2010

You can't play here, boy....

Yes, I know I am little late on this.  Shout out to my homie, Sewit,for the article.


Going back in time to....2010?  Yeah, apparently someone has created a "Whites Only" basketball league.

Seriously...NO SERIOUSLY.

That someone is former professional wrestler, Don "Moose" Lewis. He claims that "fundamental basketball" in the NBA is being now overtaken by "street ball" mainly associated with "people of color." At least he used a socially accepted term...yeah...

So apparently this man hasn't heard of Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson ect.  I honestly do not want to respond much to the article but will reference this article in which some logic is simply put. I hope this sparks conversation on what reality we still live in here in the U.S. with President Obama...

No comments:

Post a Comment