Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still givin' ya new feelin'


"Give In" feat. Darien Brockington and Phontigga --> thought this was a really well produced song, lyrically strong as well. Produced by none other than the infamous Nicolay of The Foreign Exchange ,  4hero ( I have no doubt that Nicolay had some influence on this one though)...DEF FEELIN IT! (4hero has some pretty good production if you have a chance to check 'em out) ... alternate link



"Don't Try to Call Her" feat. Ryan Leslie --> Mr. Leslie continues to bring the heat with his song writing and producing! This song definitely hit me a little. Should of heard this song several months ago, lol.



Wanted to post this song that is also produced by Mr. Leslie. I just think it is a great song!


<a href="http://elzhi.com/album/the-leftovers-unmixedtape">The Great (Prod. Oh No) by eLZhi</a>
I promise you will not go wrong with this mixtape if you enjoy good production and lyrics. Elzhi's "The Preface" is a heavily slept-on, phenomenally produced and written album.  I would even go as far to argue that it is a CLASSIC!



Georgia Anne Muldrow "Endure EthNick Remix (prod. Nick Tha 1Da)" -->Had to add this last one. Remixed by the one and only Nick the 1da...Represent homie, I see you...LET'S GET IT!!!



"Goodbye" feat. Wale & Jean Grae --> One of my favorite joints off the Back to the Feature mixtape. It was hot on the market about two years ago. 9th is always sampling that timeless music!



"Decline" feat. Chiddy Bang --> this song is off of the Swelly Express mixtape. I was actually caught off guard and almost didnt download a few months back, so glad I did...it is a well put together mixtape, very impressive..they have been in the game for minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment