Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey there, Sugar Mama!


I read a very interesting article on NPR today entitled, "Sugar Mama's on the Rise."  And honestly was not surprised at all by what I read.  Definitely an empowering story for my strong beautiful women out there and even maybe good look for some of us men, lol.

There are now statistically more women with college degrees than there are men.  Women are now beginning to match just as well with the salary compensation and management positions.  I mean, what man wouldn't mind a woman taking care of him?  A man with a very strong ego...I think we all knew the answer to that.  I myself have a pretty strong ego but my pride doesn't carry me nor should carry the relationships we are in.  I know for a fact if I were to be in that situation, I'd have no problem with it.

Anyway, I don't really want to say too much about the article.  If you want to take the time, give it a read and form an opinion...peace!

-juskev

No comments:

Post a Comment