Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Note in Treble


"I'm Beamin" feat. Lupe Fiasco --> Fiya! as usual..yes yes yes!...FEELIN IT!
Also worth mentioning, Lupe's climb with other to the top of Mt. KILIMANJARO



"Say Wassup" feat. Rhymefest & Phontigga--> Phonte on the vocals once again...smooth joint!...FEELIN IT!



"Private Garden" feat. Driis --> I personally think this song is just OK...produced by my favorite, 9th, of course (recognize the snare?). The real reason why I posted this is because you will never guess who is actually singing...click on the song link to find your surprise!



"Impatient" feat. The Kickdrums & Big Pooh --> I know after yall saw the name Big Pooh, you figured, "that's why he posted it"...partially yes, lol, but I also am definitely feelin' it a lil bit. Taps into my other side of music but I am keeping my posts to ones I believe my fam would feel.
 


"Next Time" feat. Common --> Smooth unreleased track from the 'Finding Forever' era of Common...FEELIN' IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment