Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aiight, this is for you coffee addicts


Most of you know I am not a coffee drinker at all. I am naturally high off life, haha.  I bet you thought I was gonna post something about how unhealthy coffee is, which it really isn't.

I found this interesting illustration of some facts about coffee. I know most of yall may find this one interesting because you drink coffee.   Some pretty good facts that I did not know.  I think you will definitely like the presentation of the facts.

Enjoy :) ... More interesting posts to come

2 comments:

  1. Great Post. Thanks for the info. I plan to convert you to a Coffee drinker. I love coffee. Even the smell is arousing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias.

    Unless you make coffee not taste like coffee...umm yeah, you can't soooo, i'll let you have fun trying to convert me.

    ReplyDelete