Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Auditory

Melanie Fiona is definitely a solid album. Bringing back some more soul for R&B...following the paths the retro feel like Amy Winehouse & Raphael Saadiq. Also, Wale is definitely a solid album, too......GO GET 'EM!!! (Did I mention I am really feelin' that Melanie Fiona joint?!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------



More of the beautifully talented Ms. Fiona in the streets of London this time...still lovin it! P.s. Her album is out now and it is definitely not a bad look at all! go get that!



Crash feat. Strange Fruit Project and Thesis--> Strange Fruit has done a lot of tracks with 9th wonder as well; based out Texas.  Definitely check them out on some other things if you are feeling this track.



Keep it Real feat Jovi Rockwell --> Feelin' this track from de Islands.  Haven't had a chance to hear the mixtape but be my guest to it.
 


Tru Love feat Chief, Blu & Sene --> Nice lil' joint.  I meant to post this one a few weeks ago. Blu is becoming one of favorite lyricists. The album "Below The Heaven" produced by Exile is on my top 20 all time album list...classic! (yes, that serious)


Freed is Over feat Sophia Ramos --> tapping in once again to my other sides of music from some black rock artist. I like this one a lot.  If you are into rock too, check this download of black rock artists free on Amazon; not a bad look at all. P.S. check out Dope Sagittarius i think that is pretty good track I think you all might like too.



Leave you with some true old school!

No comments:

Post a Comment