Friday, November 06, 2009

It's just music, so they say..

But it's not just music; it's endless flows of emotions and expressions conveyed through art compiled with ingenious rhythms and rhymes that connect to our brains and help to control, relax and/or enhance our emotions in this crazy cold world that wants to destroy them.  I was gonna wait to gather more music that would make the cut but in lue of recent events, i'll share some of my therapy with the fam....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night by Night feat. Chromeo --> Reminds of my fun times (and future times to come) in the U.K. Probably why I like this one, haha. I know some of yall may not be feelin' this one. Ah well...



Hollywood feat Phil Ade --> Straight outta the DMV on Raheem DeVaughn's 368 music label.



Up All Night feat. Skillz --> It's the S-K-I-double L-Z! Gotta rep home, all day!  Finally comin' back on the scene hopefully continuing to bring more fiya as his last album definitely was an awakening.  Don't get me wrong; I'm a huge fan of Skillz but production with many of his albums just never quite hit it for me.



Ayah-In My Lifetime (Official Video) from Ayah on Vimeo.
Definitely feelin' the song and video...product of the infamous Jazzy Jeff (anotha favorite, could ya guess?..)



Beautiful Bliss feat Wale, J. Cole, and the beautiful Ms. Melanie Fiona --> Just a hot track, period!



All I can say is WOW....Her name is Jessie Cornish....Look out now! U.K. STAND UP!
P.S.  If you like that you will definitely feel this one, too.



The Foreign Exchange crew has done it once again, first zo! & tigalo love the 80's and now this cut with re-makes such as "Perfect Angel" originally by Minnie Ripperton (sampled many times of course).  I PROMISE you will not go wrong in downloading this joint.  It's called just visiting too.  Go get that! (It's Free, lol...)

No comments:

Post a Comment