Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ending it with a Maze


...Frankie Beverly & Maze that is!! (If you couldn't tell that photo was takin' with my phone.)

I ended my wonderfully family oriented Thanksgiving with my annual Maze featuring Frankie Beverly concert at Constitution Hall in the Nation's Capital!

Frankie Beverly is 63 years old still jumping around on stage and doing it like he is 25! You already know music is my theraputic passion. I love live music and you can never go wrong with FB & Maze. It's funny how you can hear the same songs over and over again and they still give that deep down good soul feeling every time. That's what you call timeless music.  I can't express in words how great it is to see bands like Maze or Artist like Stevie Wonder or even performers like Jay-Z(MTV Unplugged)...live instrumentation beats the studio any day!  You already know what the music does to you at your own home, just imagine that a millions times better.  Anyway, I hope everyone had a enjoying, relaxing fun holiday...Let's get through the week to New Year's!!

Remember to thank the Lord everyday for your Ups and Downs....for your life.

I leave you with an appropriate song for holidays..everyday:


-juskev

No comments:

Post a Comment