Monday, March 01, 2010

VA2NY

Been mad busy with travels, moving and digging more into my passions these past couple months.  Made my quad monthly trip up north to Brooklyn to see family and friends and as usual a GREAT time and good stories to come back with each and every time.  Anyway, just wanted to give ya quick update on what is going on with me.

I've gotten feedback from yall on this blog and I am glad you all are feelin' it.  Please let me know about things you would like to add for a post...especially MUSIC, of course I will use my personal discretion on what will be posted since it is my blog but yall know I am always down for some good music.

Let's continue to keep Haiti in our prayers and now also a deep prayer for the Chileans as well.  President Obama needs to stop smoking (though he said he would calm it down);  one of my cousins had the opportunity to check him in at the hospital in Bethesda, MD...so star struck the President had to tell her to let go of his hand, lol. ....Raheem Devaughn's new's album "Love & War Masterpeace" goes on sale tomorrow...YES! .... While the entire economy seems to be falling into debt til death, another Congressman continues to surplus and...get this, HE RETURNS THE MONEY.

Aiight, yall know I aint into the whole "blogging" my life stories so these are the quick updates for now...back with music soon...peace & blessings

-juskev

No comments:

Post a Comment