Thursday, March 04, 2010

Feelin' brand new




"3:16 Pt. 2" Murs --> another Murs and 9th callabo...FEELIN IT!!



"Tight Rope" feat. Janell Monae and Big Boi --> Yeah this joint is few weeks but def had to post it because I been rollin with this one ever since I found it.



Murs - Yesterday & Today [New]
One of my favorite joint's off the Mur's Revenge mixtape produce by the infamous 9th...had to pull this one out the cob webs, lol...FEELIN IT.



"Curtain Call" feat. Little Brother --> sad but true Little Brother's very last LP will be coming this April...Definitely my one of my top 3 Rap Duo of the century...Yes I said it!

Sorry, been low on the music but I have recently bought a good number of albums that need some listening and am currently practicing the art of the DJ'ing...yeah just sticking with my passion for music

-juskev

No comments:

Post a Comment