Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Strength in Relationships


San Juan, Puerto Rico taken from my camera phone

Where does my strength come from?
The relationshipS we hold.
Different types but the friends and family are the ones which mold
Us into the beautifully strong people we are.

God's love provides eternal strength and joy
But because we are human
God also provides us structure within our environments
The people who are placed there to uplift us and truly give us unconditional love
It is our choice if we choose to see it or not
To run with our low-self esteem greed
Believing that things won't happen to us
And when they do
Project our disbelief and anger when we were wrong
Onto others
Then also believing because it could happen that you are now much weaker for it and you fooled yourself

This clouts your thoughts and manifests into your relationshipS of the very people who truly love you
And creates a repetition of behavior of unhappiness to restore your thoughts of comfort you may have once had
Only to blindly push away the gifts God set forth in front of you.

So again I ask where does my strength come from?
How do I get through the struggles of making just decisions in a unjust world?
There is a people whom of which I share a rich tradition where the village, the community, raises a child.
My relationshipS developed from the environment from which I was presented, then eventually chose, to continue to perpetuate through my spirit of love creating an aura which rejects your projection of low self-esteem, anger and negativity believing my world of positivity has no place in this reality because it does not give negative notions a priority in the progressive journey but yet recognizes that no success is without failures for which those failures are only progressive pit stops to refuel yourself with inspiration lost during the journey.
Inspiration carried from my blood to the muscles built from my community of hardships unshared but recognized by those held in my relationshipS.

If your relationshipS are weak, you will be weak.
Use God as your root and your branches will be strong.
----------------------------------------------

Just wanted to share my piece of inspiration to the family and stress the importance of relationships. I know I have not shared much of my writing in a while but that's because I didn't want to...

-juskev

No comments:

Post a Comment