Monday, October 12, 2009

Someone is always listening!



People around say some wild and disturbingly funny things...this ish is not made up cause a lot of it i hear on the metro my self!

Here is one conversation from a recent post:

Greatest girlfriend ever?
Outside the Bethesda Metro, post happy hour:

Early/mid 20-something guy and girl who appear to be new co-workers, after several drinks.

Guy: "It took me more than 2 years to pay off my credit card after college."
Girl: "Yeah, my boyfriend has some serious credit card debt. So, I told him that if he got it under $1,000 I'd give him all the blowjobs he wanted for a whole weekend."
Guy: "Uh, wow. Sounds like a good deal for him?"
Girl: "Yeah, so he got it down to $900 a few days ago."
Guy: "Woah."
Girl: "But his car just broke down and he had to put like $1,000 on the card. So, should I still do it?"
Guy: ...
------


Overheard in DC

No comments:

Post a Comment