Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Meeting the professor

This to me is the best part about my personality and going to different places....meeting DIFFERENT people and connecting.

I sat by a well
-know professor of philosophy from Iran on my flight. This man taught at Harvard, Princeton and Columbia universities to name a few. I asked do you enjoy teaching and he said "you are not a teacher if you don't enjoy it so of course I do." He was on his way back from a conference in Sweden.

He looked at me and said "long flight, I'm tired"


It's weird, he kept saying how he's living and he's tired...and he had that sort of aura to him too...jus tired..

No I never got his name, didn't want to bother him with that

Tired of the streets,
Tired of the beef,
Tired of givin',
Tired of defeat,
So tired of the yelling,
And the people who want to hate,
People look at you thinking they know your fate,
Tired of rejection,
Tired of the pain,
Tired of friends taking advantage of you just because they feel like they're goin insane,
Tired of walking with no end in sight,
Tired of the world
But God said never get tired of life...
-jus kev

Get atcha in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment