Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just a beautiful night in the city...

We took my boy, Mr. Goode, out for his birthday to Fogo de Chao, a brazilian steakhouse . Just the few us and laughs, sharing good times. I thank God so much for blessings with a strong family, good friends, a good heart and mind.

The night is very calm. The city lights reflecting off the potomac drawing a blurred vision of the city; a reflection of my past. I sit here and reminisce on the times where I could have been in jail, could have been six feet under, could have not made it to college, may not have graduated, the people who told me I couldn't do it, the people who called me wack and fake and still don't believe, never feeling bitter still willing to give a faithful smile. I only pray that God would give them a heart as strong as the I one have been blessed with.

I also sit missing a friend, who I still believe is a life partner, who is distantly near. Finally learned to let go but love can never be let go.

Anyway, happy birthday Mike!

I continue not do this for me but live for those who can't, my family, thru me by God....

Bueno Noches
-jus kev

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment