Monday, November 29, 2010

A World Hard To Keep, But Easy To See

There are tons of things going on in the World, too much for me to even attempt to keep track of. Everything from the recent South and North Korean head bumping, to continual European bank failures, to Nicaraguan bullying of the Costa Rican border...

In lue of that, I would like to speak of my many travels this year; 7 countries, which included a 2 day driving trip through 5 European countries (U.K., France, Belgium, The Netherlands, & Germany); being the best man in a wedding in Montego Bay; flying to Costa Rica for week, driving through the country side.

I want to encourage others to see the world and gain more perspectives, break your comfort zone. I personally also do it for those who can't, which include much of my immediate and close family. I will leave you all with just a few pictures to enjoy from my year of many travels....








open your eyes,
no fool, with ya mind,
see, ya so closed minded,
you been walking blindly on this earth,
comfortable in ya dark, afraid to step in the light,
cause when first felt, it made ya eyes hurt
just because your dollar makes sense (cents),
doesn't mean another's wealth, has no worth
come to find out most of the world doesn't live or think like you,
so when the truth speaks,
we find ourselves in the dirt looking for the pieces of reality,
we fail to keep,
open your eyes with ya mind....

~juskev

No comments:

Post a Comment