Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hard Music, Key Stone


"I'm on it" feat. J. Cole >> one of the illest upcoming...nuff said...FEELIN IT!



"Good Life" feat. Von Pea >> yooooooo so freakin hype about this song because it uses my favorite Sylvers song....go get that Von Pea LP, Pea's Gotta Have it....FEELIN IT!



"First Time" feat. Talib Kweli & Consequence >> def ill use of Marvin Gaye...FEELIN IT!



"The Joy" feat. Jigga, Pete Rock, Kid Cudi, Charlie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield >> Kanyeezie continues to bring back the heat with the producing, good thing cause it's starting to get cold out there... FEELIN IT!



"No Strings" feat. Mayer Hawthorne >> remixed by one of my ALLLL Time favorite DJ's, the magnificent DJ Jazzy Jeff....FEELIN IT!


One of the illest mixtapes I have heard in a while. Definitely ranks up there with J. Cole's The Warm Up, as CLASSIC....I have no doubt in my mind this will make #1 mixtape of the year, in my eyes atleast. This makes me love music so much! Track #10 and #16 are couple of my favorites of the mixtape...FEELIN IT!!




"We can do it now" feat. Lupe, Com, and Mrs. Hudson >> produced by none other than NO I.D. ... FEELIN IT!



"Be With You" feat. David Banner, Ludacris & Marsha Ambrosius >> 9th and Banner keep droppin' all these leaks for past year but when is the album coming???



"Landslide Victory" feat. Consequence >> kinda was feelin this in lue of the midterm elections.



"Brains Outside my Head" feat. Asaad & Dragon King >> this one got me snappin' and head noddin' a lil' bit and like the concept of the song...Asaad represents Philly.



"You" feat. Floacist >> Mellow out...yessir!...her solo album is comin'!....FEELIN IT!

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm a fan of any part or whole of the former Floetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word, they having a listening party here in DC too...her album is gonna be off chain!

    ReplyDelete