Wednesday, September 01, 2010

While I, Tune


I realized I messed up on some of my mixing but I was sitting at my desk Saturday night and just turned on the 1's and 2's went with the music I knew and mixed it as best as I could. Just foolin' around with the equipment but I still wanted to share my progress as DJ Lookup...chyeah!



"Fight" feat. Tomorrow, Yesterday.....this joint is pretty hot...definitely like it...2 fellas representin' the west coast. Told ya the west coast on a for sure come up!...FEELIN IT!




"A Love > All The Trees" feat. Illecism >> Smooth lil joint, i was feelin it so i wanted share it.



"Stick Up" feat. Blame One   The production on this one definitely straight, well known producer by the name of Tranzformer.



"Maybe She'll Dream of Me" feat. The Foreign Exchange >> TOO EXCITED about their up coming album, Authenticity , coming out October 12th. Phonte still sounding pretty smooth on the vocals....FEELIN IT!!!


Wanted to share this MTV Unplugged of Mr. Bobby Ray (B.o.B.)....definitely worth the look! check out the rest of the performances, I promise you will be enlightened and impressed



"Love Song Pt.4" feat. Jean Grae >> aiight, aiight, her last and first official album to me was a flop but Jean Grae is on my top list of mcs out right now... hopefully the next album she attempts to drop shows promise, all her mixtapes are ill! I think she should definitely get back with 9th and try again...FEELIN IT!



"Make it Happen" feat. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall) >> nice lil' smooth joint.



"Higher" feat. Game, Jay Electronica & Swizz Beats >> Straight hip hop...nuff said.



"Call Me" feat. Skillz & Raheem DeVaughn >> yess, its the S-K-I-DoubleL-Z! 804 baby! I like this joint...have been a fan of Skillz since day ONE...FEELIN IT!

Other music news:
  • D'Angelo is back in the studio.  Last heard working with Mark Ronson.
  • Lupe Fiasco latest album, Food & Liquor 2, is coming soon
  • As I already mentioned, The Foreign Exchanges latest album coming out in October!! (extra excited about that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment