Thursday, September 02, 2010

Just had one of those days

Yeah I know I've posted this picture before but definitely needed this kit today.

You know the feeling you get when you feel like an idiot in not being to get a task done and people have high hopes? I have had many of the occurrences in my field but then you may suspect I suck at what I do or what I do requires a good amount failure before success. In any case...

12-hour work day with no positive results...

But then you remember you are alive and healthy and there's always tomorrow....

In this crazy world, I thank the Lord for that...

-juskev

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment