Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stroke the Keys, Here, the Melody


"Glow" feat. Kelis --> I came across this song back in 2003 and recently heard it on my online radio station I also used to listen to a lot back in 2003. Definitely wanted to put you all on to this side of Kelis, sorry I know it's only a snippet...FEELIN IT!



"Love Joy Understanding" feat. Incognito --> I heard this song also one of my favorite online radio stations, LiquidSoulElements, and wanted to share it. There whole album is very solid; bought it a week ago. I've vibin' to it at night most of the week. They are based out the U.K.



"60901" feat. tiRon --> Shout out to my boy Julian (sport writer for the Boston Globe, might I add...go Celtics! lol) for reminding of the joint produced by Odisee. FEELIN IT!



"Doing it again" feat. The Roots & John Legend --> Hope this album is a go getter. How I got Over, coming soon.



"Tight Rope" (Wondamix) feat. Janelle Monae, Lupe Fiasco & B.o.B --> Ms. Monae gets ryhmin' skills in on this one and it aint bad...yall already know Mr. Ray and Mr. Fiasco put it down. Good callabo!



"Hungry" feat. Apollo Brown, Big Pooh, & Black Milk --> Just straight good, rough-edged hip hop. FEELIN IT.



"International Summers" feat. John Robinson & Lewis Parker --> After a quick a lil blurb about these brotha definitely going to cop the album when I can. Their whole forte is sort of the Jazzy Hip Hop feel which is one my favorite type of genre mixing. FEELLIN IT!


Keep Dreamin’ by Algorythm
"The Stuyvesants" produced by Allan Cole (Algorythm) & Darien Victor Birks (Flwrpt) --> first big shout out to my homegirl Sherrell for putting me onto this, mucho amor! I am loving these samples...just plain great producing and use of others' music...FEELIN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment