Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Forget the crabs, I need Bass(Base)


"Say my Name" feat. Christian Rich and Colin Monroe >> real poppish type stuff here, but smooth. I like the production and apparently Mr. Rich has made N.E.R.D.'s top list of producers. Mr. Hugo and Mr. Williams and crew are definitely are worth of putting out such a list, haha...FEELIN IT.



"Villmatic" feat. J. Cole >> Yall already know he is on my top 5 current illest mc's list..... Sick. Period.....FEELIN IT!


Skyzoo & !llmind "Barrel Brothers" feat. Torae by duckdown
Definitely like the production on this piece. I don't know about yall but Skyzoo's last album just didn't do it for me. I think the production piece just need some more umph to it, ya know? Cant wait for more stuff from Skyzoo...FEELIN IT!



"Special" feat. Terrance Martin, U-N-I, Charlie Wilson >> this joint aint too bad. Charlie Wilson has showin' on a lot of artist's hooks lately...trying to stay in the game, Gap Band Big UP! haha.



"Dreamers" Chris Barz feat. Jessie Boykins III >> Jessie B is on the come up and so is this cat Chris Barz out of the DMV....FEELIN IT



"2 Death(M-Phases Remix)" feat. El Da Sensei & The Returners, Mela Machinko >> I put this up here because I like the beat aint too keen on the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment