Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Check, ya rhymes, they might need money

MY FIRST OFFICIAL MIX...DJ LookUp is now in effect my people...ENJOY!!!

As many of you know, I've had an interest in being involved with music in some shape, form, or fashion. I recently teamed up with my DJ mentor, Nic tha 1da, who convinced to buy a Numark iDJ2 mixing machine and start practicing. Doing this stuff just seems so natural to me and i love it. I hope to dedicate some more time to it and really perfect it in my own way. I have a particular style and will stick with it. MUCH respect to all the real DJs out there making their living off this...I personally like a particular crowd, lol.
***DOWNLOAD***



"Wake Up Everybody" feat. The Roots, John Legend, Melanie Fiona & Common --> One of my favorites from Teddy P. remade by some of my favorite artist...what more can ya ask for? The Roots and John Legends collab albumm coming September!...FEELIN IT!



"The Panties" feat. Casey Veggies --> Not bad, aint got too much research on him but im feelin' the track.


<a href="http://innerlooprecords.bandcamp.com/track/if-only-they-would-listen-feat-wale-jolyce-and-k-beta">If Only They Would Listen feat. Wale, Jo'Lyce and K-Beta by Inner Loop Records</a>
This joint goes pretty hard to me, production by Team Demo outta the DMV..creatin' fiya!...FEELIN IT!



"Party Tonight" feat. Black Sheep & Jean Grae --> This joint aint too bad....just felt like postin' it, almost didn't but I am fan of Jean Grae though her albums still never quite did it for me.



"Somethin' to do" feat. Von Pea --> this joint is fiya! Produced by brandUn DeShay...Let's go Tonya Morgan, peoples bringin the heat!



"Classic" feat. Talib & MED --> smooth fiya, like this joint. Madlib comin' wit it on this beat...FEELIN IT!



"This could be the night" feat. Zo!, Eric Roberson, Darien Brockington, & Big Pooh --> Straigh outta the Foreign Exchange camp. I am feeling this joint. Though it was pretty smooth. Though little brother has broken up and I am more excited that they are more able to focus on the Foreign Exchange label.



"Holding you down" feat. Jasmine Sullivan --> Okay, okay, definitely the hiphop samples mixed on this one.


<a href="http://freshdaily.bandcamp.com/track/pastelz-feat-theo-martins">Pastelz feat. Theo Martins by Fresh Daily</a>
One of my favorite Independent artists. I def have and am still bumping his mixtapes from a couple years back. I like him...FEELIN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment